Friday, November 20, 2009

Happiness

I love it when I think about something and whatever I'm thinking about causes me to smile or laugh. I've been doing that a lot lately. I'm happier and more content now than I have been in a long time (if ever). I know I say this a lot but I'm amazed at how God has taken care of me and worked throughout my life. He has brought me so far on this journey called life. I am so thankful that He didn't leave me where I was.

I'm thankful for Josh. He is an amazing person who I can't imagine not having in my life. He is the source of most of my smiles lately. :-) I find myself thinking about something he said or something he did and it will just cause me to smile. One of the funny things that I've thought about recently that makes me smile (because I like them) are the noises he makes when he is telling a story to help illustrate the story. I think I'm more self-conscious about making noise illustrations like that because what if the noise I make sounds nothing like what the noise really is. It's kind of like singing in front of people. I know this makes me sound weird. I love to listen to the stories he tells. I love how considerate he is towards me and what I want. I have found someone who I absolutely love to spend time with. Tonight, after work, I was walking to my car and I thought to myself how much I would love it if Josh were there and I got to walk with him or spend time with him. Again, this thought made me smile. I love how different we are but so alike on certain things. I love all the little bits of random trivia that he knows. I love the way his brain works. Most times he can't see me when he is telling me this trivia but it usually puts a smile on my face when he says it because I'm just amazed. He's got a great sense of humor and I love his laugh. I love it when he holds my hand or puts his arm around me. I love his heart for God and how he wants to live his life in a way that would honor God. I admire Josh for so many reasons. I've really missed Josh these past two weeks (has it only been two weeks it seems like at least a month). He surprised me by calling tonight (I wasn't expecting him to call until tomorrow) which makes me happy. I can't wait until the next time I get to spend time with Josh. As I said before he is amazing! :-) Josh is definitely a blessing to me in so many ways. I'm so thankful that God allowed us to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment